Code Of Conduct:
• Payment: The payment is required prior to your appointment and the same can be made via PayU money system integrated on our website. No refunds are made if the appointment is cancelled at last minute. Should you wish to cancel or reschedule the appointment, kindly inform us 2 hours in advance. We would be happy to fix the other suitable time.
• Confidentiality: Your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody at any given point of time.
• Non- Judgemental: Your issues and questions will not be judged by us. We will continue to uphold the same to ensure you are comfortable in sharing your concern with us.
• Refusal: We are allowed to refuse your queries if we feel the intent of your question is to gauge our accuracy level or humiliate or troll me.
• Readings for children & teenagers: Although it is tempting to know the future or get the reading done for your children below 18 years of age. But, we don’t provide the guidance for kids & teenagers. For the simple reason of maturity and the willingness to receive an external perspective.
When you come for a reading, I’ll only do a reading for you, and not about anyone else. And it’s anyway bad manners to peep into someone else’s life. Manners maketh man, and also woman. No, not even your spouse or lover. Not only is it unethical, it’s also beyond what my conscience allows me to do (and so should yours).
So if you come to me with questions like, “Will XYZ become my partner or marry me?”, “What does XYZ feel about me?”, you’re knocking at the wrong door. When it’s time, you’ll know. I refuse to answer any questions that ask about other people’s feelings, thoughts or actions.
But, but, but, there’s a way around that. We’re all living in the era of hacks you know! Ask me things like, What can I do to improve my relationship with XYZ? or What steps can I take to open up to a loving relationship?
I do not predict the future. Of course, the almighty, universe, and everything must be concepts for a reason. Though I believe that the Tarot offers you a window into your own soul, and helps you uncover the answers yourself. Feeling powerful already? Wait till you’ve fetched the way up there with me. I may read about the path you currently are on and tell you where it may be leading.
I’m here to help you uncover hidden stories, bring to light the oblivious emotions and to gently guide you to your own conclusions.
I help you on the understanding that you’re an adult with your own free will. You’re trusting me with this, and I want to trust you with your intentions. Readings are not meant to take the place of legal, financial, medical or other professional counsel.
And now that you know all the do’s and don’t’s, and if you’re fine with all that’s going on, why don’t you go ahead and give me a shoutout?
See you around!
Before you get started with Tarot reading here are few Tarot Tips to frame your questions:
• It’s helpful to keep a few things in mind to get the right guidance and insights from your Tarot Reading.
• Specific readings provide an in-depth understanding of your unsettled thoughts and general readings cover an entire gamut of insights.
• Be at ease and calmly decide which slice of your life you want to focus on. You could either want to look into your finances, health or love among many others if you are looking for a specific reading.
• Crystal clear questions that encapsulate your situation would bring out key pointers during the reading.
E.g. a question like ‘I want to know about my career progression for the current month’ would yield a better insight than ‘I want to know about my career’.